There are several online resources that exempts small business documents and models for new entrepreneurs. Here is a list of five sites where you can obtain documents and download templates for your small business free:
- spreadsheet123.com: This site offers small businesses the ability to monitor and manage their finances by the use of predefined templates. The templates on this website for orders, financial plans, budgets, monthly utility bills, purchase orders, invoices, bank statements are used, HR templates, time sheets templates, and many more.
- docstoc.com: docstoc provides the platform to upload and share documents with the world, and serves an extensive directory of free and legal to buy, trade, financial, technical and educational documents which have easy to download and preview. Docstoc provides the technology through various APIs and widgets to facilitate the exchange and promotion of web documents.
- samplewords.com: This page is your small business would all models in accounting, communications, human need / human resources, sales and marketing, transport, travel, calendar, maps, checklists, financial management, and much more.
- vertex42.com : This site provides an easy and free for small businesses to their customers free of charge. With a full range of commercial invoice templates, you can use the exact model that fits your business. Orders, delivery notes, receipt templates, and more.
- toolkit.com : This site provides tools, templates, checklists and forms for use in small businesses. There are many tools for asset protection, corporate finance, personnel management, procurement forms, IRS tax forms, marketing and more.