Many times people have connected their cable modem and ready, and have their computers an and try to connect their new Wi-Fi network. When you use a network for the first time, you are always on the network necessary password and some people do not know where to find them. Find a Wi-Fi is simply forgotten and you enter your set your password, you can even continue to change the password for your privacy.
Although Wi-Fi password is stored on your computer, it should be kept in a safe place if you need to access your network. Your Wi-Fi password should also be treated as your ATM PIN, because it allows anyone with a laptop to connect your network. Your data could be intercepted in the wrong hands, if someone in your network. Visit your Wi-Fi password is simply on the computer, but it should be given only for those who you know and trust.
- Open your Internet browser. Type in “CNet.com” and click the “Downloads” tab located underneath the search bar at the top of the browser screen. Type “Wirelesskeyview” in the search bar, and click the “Magnifying glass” button.
- Click the first search result, followed by clicking the “Download Now” button to begin the download. Save the file to your desktop.
- Double-click the file to run the program. The password will be displayed in the program’s window.
Password Locator for PCs
- Click the “Finder” icon on your dock. Select “Go” and “Applications” from the drop-down menu.
- Double-click the “Utilities” folder, followed by double-clicking the “Keychain Access” button.
- Double-click the name of your network, and check the box next to “Show Password.” Type your System Administrator password, and click “OK.”