MSN is an ISP (Internet Service Provider) which is owned and operated by Microsoft Corporation. In addition, Microsoft uses the MSN brand on a number of web sites which they operate.
How to Change Your MSN Password
The way to change your MSN password is to change your Microsoft Passport password.
Changing your Microsoft Passport password will change your MSN password, Hotmail password and MSN Messenger password.
Steps to Change Your Microsoft MSN Password
- Login to Microsoft Passport
- Go to the Microsoft Passport Network: Account Services Home page
- Select the Credentials menu
- Select Change your password
- Enter your old MSN password
- Enter your new password
- Enter your new password again
- Enter an alternate e-mail address, if you have one
- Enter your alternate e-mail address again, if you entered it above
- PressMSN, Microsoft’s online network, is designed to provide everything you could possibly want in a home portal. Doug Lowe’s book, MSN For Dummies, discusses the plethora of features to keep you coming back to MSN again and again…
- Get the basics with an overview of MSN’s features and an overview of connecting to the Web with MSN Internet Access.
- Dive into personal communications features, including free e-mail, web communities, online chat, newsgroups, and instant messaging.
- Explore the fun side of MSN with games, shopping services, and vacation planning.
- Dig deep into MSN’s most useful online services: MSNBC, Encarta, Investor, and CarPoint.
- Build your own home page.
- Take a close look at security issues concerning children on the web.
What is Next ...Buy Password Recovery Bundle $29.95 (90 days money back guarantee) Download Password Recovery Bundle
Recover your lost password for over 80 different types of passwords.