Not long ago I installed the latest version of Office software, and it allows users to lock their word processing documents with a password to prevent other individuals from opening or editing them. It is great. But now I decide that a locked file needs to be accessed by other people, then what should I do?
If you remember the password then:
- Double-click on the lock word file and open it.
- Go to “Review” in the menu, and choose “Protect Document” .
- Click “Protect Document” button and you will see the tab like this.
- Then choose the “Stop Protection” button and a dialog box appears.
- Enter your Password and click “OK” button. Well, the word document is unlocked.
- Save the document, in order to make your job above to become effective.
Unfortunately ,if you have forgot the password then :
a word password recovery tool is available for you
Word Password Recovery 5.0 is a simple tool for the easiest solution to Word password recovery. It recovers/removes the “Password to Open” and “Password to Edit” for you to view and edit the document freely.If you want to know how to use it, please please Follow the step-to-step guide to immediately use the program to recovery Word password
You need the PC running Windows XP or later and Microsoft Office 2007. Moreover, your general word document must be locked before.
Word Password Recovery 5.0 can be downloaded on it official website. The direct download is available here. (25.1 MB) .By the way, there is a tool there called Password Recovery Bundle which including not onlyWord Password recovery 5.0 but also other programs that can recovery your windows password, office password as well as rar password, PDF Password, ZIP Password .