Recover Yahoo Password
In order to access your Yahoo! email, you need to log in to your account using your username and password. It’s a fact that everyone uses a common User ID and password for all their sign-up services. If you lose your password, you can reset it by creating a new one. Yahoo! requires identity confirmation before a password is reset. But what will happen, if you lost your password. Fortunately, you will be able to change your Yahoo password in case you forgot your current password. When you set up your Yahoo! account, you were given the option to verify your identity by providing an alternate email address or answering two security questions. Yahoo! will reset your password once the verification process is complete. This will be of great help to people who always forget things.
Yahoo Password Recovery
Only with few simple steps, you will be able to Recover Yahoo Password if you have forgotten it.
1. Open the mail.yahoo.com and click on “I can’t access my account”
if you are using Yahoo Messenger run it and then click the link labeled as “Forgot Your Password” right at the bottom of your Yahoo Messenger window.
2. You will be prompted to the page, select the option “I forgot my password” and click Next.
3. There you will be asked for your Yahoo ID and to enter the word-verification code generated below. Give it, and click Next.
4. Give your email address where you want to send your password. Note: like your other web service company. (firstname.lastname@example.org) or you can choose second method “i can’t access any of the above (Secret Question method)” Click Next.
5. Your password will be sent to your email account you entered in the previous page within few seconds. Visit your email account (previously mentioned), follow the instruction in the email and you are done.