Do you want to do a reset BIOS on your Acer laptop 3610? Maybe a lot of theories given by several sources that have suggested you. These ways might be able to do. Here I will also give 8 phase to reset BIOS the Acer Aspire 3610.
1. Power down the laptop.
2. Remove the battery.
3. Unplug the A/C adapter.
4. Very carefully remove the cover above the keyboard which also covers the LCD hinges. It snaps into place (no screws) so take caution while removing.
5. With this cover off look just above the keyboard on the mainboard & you will see a set of 4 small dip switches near the center. Factory settings should have all of these set to the left (palm rest side closest to you). Slide the top (#1 I believe) dip switch to right using small flat head screwdriver or other suitable tool.
Exercise caution while doing this or you can cause unrepairable damage to the mainbaord rendering the system a giant paper weight!!
6. Reinstall the battery & plug in A/C adapter.
7. Power system “ON” and press “F2″ to enter BIOS.
VIOLA!! You are in and the BIOS has been reset!
8. Once you have successfully done this, power off the system and set the dip switch back to the original position. Reinstall the cover you removed above the keyboard.
What is Next …
Recover your lost password for over 80 different types of passwords.